Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Reflection on group meetings

This is my first time to have a group meeting with students from Spain. It was quite amazing to collaborate with them for 8 weeks. I got to experience the way Spanish speakers talk or respond throughout the project which was exciting. More interestingly, I realized we were actually a part of a telecollaboration project after the first group meeting. I could see that the project has evolved so much that we learned a lot out of it. In addition, I got to experience the impact of scaffolding on our group projects. What we learned out of each class was actually a scaffolding for our group projects. We read so much about CMC and TEPBLL, and the knowledge of that led us to our group discussions or presentations about telecollaboration projects. It was very interesting to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment